To kickstart your stocktake process, storage areas must first be created.
Storage areas are places you want to assign your products to on FoodRazor. These storage areas may reflect the actual storage areas in which you keep your products to avoid confusion.
For e.g, wines are kept in the wine fridge and all chicken products are kept in chiller 1. In this case, you may want to create storage areas like wine fridge and chiller 1 on FoodRazor.
1. To create a storage area, simply go to Stocktake > Basic Stocktake > Select the relevant outlet from the drop-down bar on top > Storage Area
2. Click the + icon > Create your storage area > Save
You will be able to create as many storage areas as you require.
2a) Should you prefer to do your stocktake based on suppliers, you can simply click on the 'Assign based on supplier' button and all your products will be categorized by suppliers.
This is how it will look like in the main stocktake page.
3. After the storage areas have been created, you will be able to assign products to the different areas.
Click on the left arrow button at the top left corner to return to your main stocktake page.
4. This is how it will look like in the main stocktake page once all the products have been assigned.
Click on the > icon to expand the storage areas.
5. This is where you do your physical stock count and put the numbers in accordingly under current amount. Please only click save when you have updated all your product counts. This will be saved as one stocktake summary session.
*Should you need to use a different unit of measurement when doing your stocktake, simply click on the ⚙️ icon on the extreme right side.
Check on the 'different pricing and inventory unit' button.
Select your preferred inventory unit and click update to save and exit the window.
6. To view all your stocktake summary sessions, click on Summary on the top right.
On the stocktake summary page, you will be able to quickly see the total asset value for each session and if you want to view the details of a stocktake session, simply click on Details.
The first part in the inventory asset details pop-up is the total asset value for each product category, while the second part shows the details of products according to your storage areas.
*Should your stocktaking cycle occur monthly (i.e to account for opening stock), simply click on reset inventory amount to reset all stock count to 0.