- FoodRazor exports invoice images and digitised invoices to QuickBooks
- You can create your different Accounting Codes (Chart of Accounts) in FoodRazor, and tag individual products in FoodRazor to your codes
- When these products are exported to QuickBooks, the expenses will be allocated to your various Accounting Codes in QuickBooks
- Exporting invoices for multiple locations is supported
What information is exported to QuickBooks?
- Invoice number
- Invoice date
- Payment terms
- Supplier's name
- Total amount for each Accounting Code
- Tax information (GST or non-GST)
The following is an example invoice, and what it looks like when it is exported to QuickBooks:
Individual line items are not exported to QuickBooks. Instead, they exported as the Accounting Code groups assigned to them.
In this example, the products, (1) Apple, (2) Banana, and (3) Pear are assigned to the Food Purchases Accounting Code in FoodRazor, and (4) Mango Juice is assigned to the Beverage Purchases Accounting Code.