You may export a specific list of products using the Spending by Suppliers report. This report allows you to view and/or export a customised list of products. You may choose to see products from a specific supplier, or products that you have purchased over a customised time period.
1. In your left navigation menu, go to Reports.
2. Select the Spending by Suppliers report.
3. In the Filters section, using the Select Supplier dropdown list, select the name of the supplier you'd like to generate a product list for. (If you would like to view and export all your products, select All Suppliers.)
4. Using the Select Outlet dropdown list, select the outlet that has purchased the product.
5. Set your desired time period by filling in the Start Date and End Date pickers.
6. Click View Report.
7. Scroll down to the bottom section of the page, titled Detail to view your products.
8. Export your product by clicking on the Export Result as CSV button at the top of the page.
Suppose you would like to view and export all the products you've purchased from Delicious Wine Pte Ltd for all your outlets, from March 2018 to July 2018. Here's what you should select in the Filters section:
You should see your products at the bottom, third section of the page, titled Detail:
If you would like to export this information, scroll back up to the top of the page and click on the Export Result as CSV button.
This is an example of what the exported report looks like. Again, your products can be found at the bottom, third section of the spreadsheet: