All digitized invoices in your FoodRazor can be exported as bills in your Xero account. This guide shows you how to export your invoices from FoodRazor to Xero.
Configure your settings on FoodRazor
In your FoodRazor account, on your left navigation bar, go to Settings > Company Profile > Invoice (Integration Info).
Fill in the following:
- Copy an account name (e.g. Food Purchases, Beverage Purchases, Cleaning) and paste it into the Title field in FoodRazor.
- Click save.
- You don’t have to copy all your account names. Only copy those related to the invoices that you are uploading into FoodRazor. (Mainly, food and beverage purchases, packaging expenses, cleaning supplies, and the like.)
- Copy and paste your suppliers’ names into their corresponding fields in FoodRazor:
- Copy and paste your outlets’ names to match the following Outlet Tag fields:
- GST – tick the "GST registered” boxes if your outlets are GST-registered.
- Accounting Company Name – enter your outlets’ corresponding organisations' names in this column.
- Match your organisations' names into with your respective outlets. Enter your organisations' names in the Accounting Company Name field.
- Remove from bucket – If you’d like to clear your bucket after an export, select Yes.
- Invoice images – If you’d like to attach your invoice images along with each export, select Yes.
Export your invoices
1. In FoodRazor, on your left navigation bar, go to INVOICE.
2. Click on the MANAGE INVOICE button on the top right corner.
3. Filter the the invoices you’d like to export.
You can filter your selection by:
- Different outlets – see invoices from selected outlets only.
- Time period – see invoices from a custom time period.
- Supplier – see invoices from a particular supplier only.
- Amended or unamended – see invoices that have physical amendments on them, or not.
- Exported or unexported – see invoices that have been exported, or not.
4. Hit the green search button.
5. Click on ADD ALL TO BUCKET to add all the invoices into your bucket for export, or,
6. Add individual invoices to your bucket by clicking on your supplier’s name > outlet name > ADD button on the far left of the specific invoice you’d like to add.
7. Click on VIEW BUCKET, then hit the EXPORT button.
8. Select Export to MYOB.
9. Download CSV file.
10. Ensure that the data fields in the CSV file match the fields in your accounting software.
*Please also pay attention to the requirements of each field such as the length of the company name and the format of the date.*
If unsure of the format of the required data, download a sample file from your accounting software (if available) and replace it with your data.
11. Import file to your accounting software.