All products found in your FoodRazor account can be edited. Here's how:
1. On the left navigation menu, go to My Product.
2. Type the name of the product you'd like to edit in the Quick search bar, and hit Enter.
3. Click on the name of the product you'd like to edit.
4. In your product's details page, you will be able to edit:
- Product's code – Usually the code assigned to your products by your suppliers, as reflected in the invoices.
- Product's name – Product's name or description, as reflected in your suppliers' invoices.
- Product's price – Product's unit price, before GST, as reflected in your suppliers' invoices.
- Pricing unit – Product's pricing unit, as given to the product by your suppliers.
- Pricing unit description – An optional field for you to enter your product's pricing unit description, for example, the price and unit for Cleaning Gloves could be $40/carton; and there are 100 Cleaning Gloves per carton. You may write "100 gloves per carton" in this field.
- Product category – You may assign categories to your products, helping you to see a breakdown of your purchases on the FoodRazor dashboard and reports. Read more about product categories here.
- Product image – You can add an image of your product here, and this image will appear next to your product all around FoodRazor.
- Different pricing and ordering unit – You can choose to order in a unit and price different than your product's current pricing unit. Learn how to do so here.
- Allow to order in decimal unit – Product quantities can only typically be ordered in whole numbers, i.e. 1 or 2 apples, but not 1.4 or 1.5 apples. Check this option if you'd like to order your product in decimal units.