When you introduce new accounting codes in your accounting software that is also applicable to your purchases on FoodRazor, you'll need to update your accounting codes on FoodRazor. Here's how.
1. Adding your new accounting code
1. On the left navigation menu, go to Settings > Company Profile > Invoice (Integration Info).
2. Click on Accounting Code List (Product).
3. Type your new accounting code into the Title field, and click save.
Now that you've added your new accounting code into FoodRazor, you may proceed to tag your products to this code.
2. Assigning products to your new accounting code
1. Go to My Product.
2. In the Quick search field, type your product's name.
3. On the far right column of your product's name, under Accounting Code, click on the dropdown list and select the new code that you have added. (You can also type your accounting code to search within this dropdown list if you have many codes.)
4. That's it!